Frequently Asked Questions
If your question isn’t answered here, send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (416)-783-7257. We will be happy to get you the answers you need.
1) What’s the smallest event that you will do? Since our menu prices vary, our minimum guest count per event also fluctuates. Regardless of your guest count, each full service event is subject to a $1,500 minimum food spend. If you have a small group that would be happy just having food delivered hot and ready to eat, consider our Delivery Buffet option.
2) How far will The BBQ Gourmet travel? Depending on the economics, we will travel to serve you. Call us to discuss our out of town rates and order minimums.
3) Can you really serve thousands of people during our lunch break? Yes we can. With over 20 years of experience, we have big event catering down to a science. Based on the menu you choose, and the number of guests in your group, we will staff and set up our service stations to feed your guests as fast as possible.
4) What happens if it rains? We cook rain or shine. We’ll make sure your guests are well fed, regardless of what mother nature brings.
5) I am tight on space at my event, what are my options? We love to cook on site featuring our competition trailer pit bbqs, but also understand that in some cases it is not possible. Please contact us to discuss options for this scenario.
6) Do you operate year round? YES!