Upscale Buffet FAQ
The Upscale Buffet Menus Quick FAQs:
1) Q: I would like to do some substitutions. Is there an extra charge?
A: All side dishes and desserts within the Upscale Buffet Menu can be substituted at no additional charge.
2) Q: I’m not crazy about buffet style service, why do you recommend it?
A: Despite the fact that this is a higher end menu package, BBQ food is best served in a relaxed and casual format. We want your guests to customize what they want on their own plate. Our staff enjoy interacting with your guests, fielding questions about ingredients and cooking methods. If you are concerned about wait times please don’t be. We don’t want your guests waiting in line either, that’s why we structure buffets to move guests quickly and efficiently. And let’s not forget, buffet service also allows your guests to enjoy seconds!
3) Q: These menus look great, but I don’t want my guests to eat on a flimsy paper plate. What do you use?
A: We use a special high quality plate, fork and knife. They are exceptionally durable and attractive, and included in the menu price.
4) Q: I am considering a full rental package, maybe a tent and even a bartender. Can you help?
A: Upon request, we will co-ordinate all aspects of your event. Why not Contact Us today? Our event professionals are here to help, live and in person, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm tel: 416-783-7257.
5) Q: It looks like I am not going to meet your minimum. What can I do?
A: Our minimums are pretty firm in the months of June, July, August, September, and December. Outside of that time frame, we are definitely more flexible. In addition, we would be happy to construct a custom menu achieves our dollar value minimums. Contact us for more information.
Thank you for considering The BBQ Gourmet. Please call us at 416.783.7257.